Digital Account Director Jobs
Digital Account Director Jobs: PPC Geeks are multi-award-winning Google Ads Specialists and due to continued success and new client acquisition we are on the lookout for our next seriously talented Digital Account Director who has at least 5 years of digital agency experience.
We need you to be a Digital Guru and be able to hit the ground running with everything from strategy to fulfillment across multiple channels for a wide breadth of industry verticals.
PPC Geeks Ltd is a very fast-growing, client-focused, Pay Per Click Specialist Agency with solid foundations and enormous growth potential. If you would like to be part of this and grow alongside a dedicated team of professionals, then drop us a line.
The Digital Account Director Job is a pivotal part of our Project Team, this role will require the management and technical delivery across an ever-expanding group of client accounts, ranging from start-ups to well-known online brands.
You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining high-value relationships with key stakeholders on our client accounts, and ensuring the requirements, objectives and expectations of these clients are always met.
Is this for you?
If you would like the chance to join, help grow and build the agency you've always wanted to work for. Then YES - this is for you!
We here at the PPC Geeks Ltd believe in surrounding ourselves with the best PPC talent the UK has to offer and as a highly valued part of the team, you will be a self-starter that can help grow both our clients' businesses and ours!
Rockstars? I thought you were Geeks?
Yes, Rockstars (or Geeks) - we want the very best talent to help grow ours and our clients' businesses so you will have experience in creating bespoke KPI focused strategies, be an excellent and confident communicator in face to face meetings, on the telephone and over digital media.
You will have bags of experience in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads and be able to demonstrate how you added value to clients’ accounts improving ROI and ROAS.
You will be able to take a client conversation right the way through to meaningful KPI focused strategies with clear actions that will provide the end client with the outcome they need to help grow their business.
If you are a PPC Geek or PPC Rockstar then we want to talk to you! So get in touch with us today!
Digital Account Director Jobs - Apply Now
What's the process for applying for this position?
Applying for this position couldn't be easier - contact us here, then if your CV and covering letter looks good, we will invite you for an informal telephone interview if that goes well we would invite you for a face to face interview.
If you want to keep growing your knowledge base and love working as part of a dedicated specialist team, we encourage you to send us your CV and covering letter now.
Do you fit the skills we are looking for?
You must have excellent experience with Google Ads and Digital Marketing.
Excellent communication skills and experience dealing directly with clients is a must.
Your duties will include:
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific KPIs
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Report on web performance metrics
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Manage a team of client account managers who will fulfil to the agreed strategies
- Client communication (email, telephone and occasional site visits as needed)
- Report writing (ad-hock, weekly and monthly)
- Attending sales calls/meetings (digitally, telephone and occasional site visits as needed)
- Managing partners and freelancers
- Conversion tracking setup
- Assisting with internal processes
- Data analysis
You will be:
- Love working with people and getting things done
- Understand data and be able to make decisions based on it
- Be good with numbers
- Self-starting and willing to help grow with the company
- Customer-centric and be focused on getting the very best results for all clients
- Flexible working
- Work from home around 50% of the time
- 20 days plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year - Birthday off too
- Competitive salary
- Profit participation after 2 years
- Company phone and laptop
- Growth opportunities and career progression as you grow with the agency
- Mentorship and training
- 5+ Years Digital Agency Experience
- Google AdWords Certified 5+ Years
- Google Analytics Experience, ideally certified
- Google Tag Manager Experience
- WordPress/HTML/CSS experience desirable but not essential
- Design skills desirable but not essential
- Great English spoken and writing skills a must for external/internal communication and crafting reports
If all of this looks like a match to your PPC Account skills then don't delay - contact us today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year