Digital Marketing Account Manager Job
£18,000 - £24,000 a year depending on experience.
Knutsford, Cheshire, England and Remote
Digital Marketing Account Manager Job available for a fast growing client-focused agency.
You must have some experience with Digital Marketing and Google AdWords. Willing to learn and grow - on the job training will be provided in client relations, account management, project management, Google Ads and WordPress. We will help you develop into a full PPC Manager role.
Excellent communication skills and experience dealing directly with clients is a must.
Initially, this role will start with a more general digital marketing focus and learning with a view to you running our own in house digital marketing, website and social aside from the regular move towards a PPC Manager role.
Will your company be our next happy PPC client ?
Digital Marketing Account Manager Job duties will include:
- Day to day running of client Google Ads accounts
- Client communication
- Report writing
- Attending sales calls/meetings
- Managing partners and freelancers
- Conversion tracking setup
- Assisting with internal processes
You will be:
- Detail oriented
- Love working with people and getting things done
- Understand data and be able to make decisions based on it
- Be good with numbers
- Self starting and willing to help grow with the company
- Customer centric and be focused on getting the very best results for all clients
- Flexible working
- Work from home around 50% of the time
- 20 days plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year - Birthday off too
- Competitive salary
- Profit participation after 2 years
- Company phone and laptop
- Growth opportunities and career progression as you grow with the agency
- Google Ads Experience (Ideally certified) 2+ Years
- Google Analytics Experience (Ideally certified) 2+ Years
- Design skills desirable but not essential
- Great English writing skills a must for internal communication and crafting ads
- Google Tag Manager Experience
NO AGENCIES THANKS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000 to £24,000 /year