Comparison Shopping Service: Why you should be using a CSS Partner
Learn why you should get
your company set up with a CSS partner today! If you feel comparison shopping services is a little like the 'dark arts' - then don't worry this page will go through and enlighten you on the pros and cons of CSS and ultimately help you decide that using a Comparison Shopping Service is right or wrong for your business.
your company be our next happy CSS client ?
Comparison Shopping Service What is it and why is it an option?
We work with a wide range of e-comm businesses and understand that as a Marketing Director or Business Owner you need to cut through the marketing jargon and sales fluff to what actionable points are needed to move the dial for your eCommerce business.
In the UK around 80% of all clicks and ad spend comes through Google Shopping.
It has never been so important to make sure you are getting as much value for your ad spend as possible.
With ever increasing competition and the cost of each click going up - you need to make sure you are not over paying for those clicks!
This is where partnering with a CSS partner, or PPC Management agency comes in.
In 2017, the European Commission hit Google with billions of dollars of fines for antitrust behaviour. They decided Google was favouring its results over competitors and abusing its dominance in search of its own shopping service.
This wasn't the only fine hovering over Google and its dominance in the Search Engine arena and so needed to show they were being compliant with the verdicts!
This is when Google started to make its shopping service more competitive, Google decided to open up their auction in the shopping section to other providers and so Comparison Shopping Services (CSS) was born.
Get a 'step up' and leverage this insider knowledge to give
The Benefits of Using a CSS Partner
Here are the two main benefits of using a CSS partner to help make sure you are getting the best value possible for your eCommerce store on Google Shopping:
- You Can Get Cheaper Bids With CSS Than Google – it may sound very strange - but yes - it is widely known that merchants will receive an approximately 20% reduction in Cost Per Click (CPCs) costs than directly with Google Shopping. Why? This is because Google Shopping needs to been seen to be complying with the European Commission reviews (mentioned above). Google still takes 80% of the click costs that it would charge its normal customers. This means - straight away you can get up to 20% off each click in the Shopping section on Google - or you can bid more aggressively and give your brand a huge competitive edge versus your competitors in the same space.
- CSS Partners - tend to be in the medium to large business sector and as such will come with a full and knowledgeable team of experts that can not only get you more clicks at the same cost when compared to what you are currently getting. But will be able to make sure you are getting better traffic and improving your ROAS each and every day.
We recommend taking your time and selecting the right CSS partner for your business.
We highly recommend starting your journey with a Free PPC Ads Audit.
You should use the output of this to help influence the right CSS partner for your business.
We here at the PPC Geeks take our time to get to know each of our partners business. For example, we use our tried and tested approach to this with our Business Specific Success Strategy (BSSS). This will road map out for you the next steps to gain success on your Shopping Ads and set your business-led specific KPIs - we create these for all of our clients.
CSS & e-Commerce Made Easy
Why Would You Choose The PPC Geeks To Work With You on The Findings from the Free Shopping Ads Audit?
PPC Geeks specialise in all aspects of PPC (Pay Per Click) including Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Bing Ads, Amazon Ads, and many more.
The greatest value we offer is our ability to craft accounts to match the specific needs of our partners' businesses. We do this through many years of digital marketing experience. We back this up with careful and detailed discussions with our partners (just like you). And real-time optimisations based on the data we collect.
We take the time to get to know all our clients. Our Geeks get to know our client’s businesses plans, wants, needs and vision. Our PPC Experts are able to put all his information against the millions of touchpoints in a Shopping Ads account. All to make sure there are actionable and accountable KPIs set in place in their BSSS (business specific success strategy).
This helps set out the framework of how we will get your account from where it is today, to where it needs to be tomorrow.
Some of the key benefits of working with the PPC Geeks
- PPC Geeks have over 15 years of experience in Pay Per Click Ads and digital marketing.
- You get access straight away to our full UK based team of experts (PPC, CRO, UX & more).
- No complicated and surprising pricing models, just a simple pricing structure that has your ROI at heart.
- All of this actually costs less than for you to do it in-house!
- You will also get better results using our PPC Geeks than using an in-house solution!
- You will get all of the new technology at no extra cost (keeping you ahead of your competitors).
- With a proven track record, our Geeks make their clients £Millions in ROI.
- Improved bottom-line results for your business by cutting wasted budget, adding more budget to what is working, and working with you to better market your business to its core demographics.
- All of the PPC Geeks are fully accredited PPC Partners.
- Not sure? See what our clients say for themselves with our 5 star Trustpilot reviews.
- Learn how you can get ahead with your own BSSS (Business Specific Success Strategy).
- Single point of communication as you get your own dedicated account manager.
- You get a full team of experts making smart KPI focused optimisations in your account (all for the same price).
- You don’t need to worry about vacations/holidays/absence or sickness cover ever again.
- Our expertise covers all of the major PPC Plaforms
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Amazon Ads
- Bing Ads
- TikTok Ads
- & Many More
- Oh yeah, did we say, our Shopping Ads Audit is 100% free, with no obligation, so let's get the wheels moving on this free Shopping Ads Audit
Will the Free Shopping Ads Audit find improvements in your account? Find out now
Every audit is different but they all follow some of the same principles and best practices. So don't delay and get your 100% free Shopping Ads audit here today.
YOUR FIRST STEP TO SHOPPING ADS EXCELLENCE
Get started with the PPC Geeks
We’ll show you what difference we can make. Let us in for a free, no obligation audit of your account.
Give the Geeks secure access to your Shopping Ads account (it’s easy, we’ll show you how)
The Geeks will review your account, finding where we can increase your return on investment
We’ll take you through our findings and present a plan to improve your Shopping Ads performance