The #1 eCommerce Marketing Agency in the UK
- Do you need help from one of the best eCommerce marketing agencies in the UK?
- Do you want to improve your ROI through eCommerce marketing?
- Do you want to unlock the potential of eCommerce marketing?
If you answered YES to any of the above, then PPC Geeks can help - be it by managing the marketing of your eCommerce business or providing specialist advice.
Your Brand be our next happy client to join our eCommerce marketing agency ?
Get Your Free eCommerce Audit and Transform Your Business
Our eCommerce Audits are around 30+ pages and are perfect for eCommerce business owners looking to gain valuable insights on how to improve their digital marketing. Some of the areas our reports cover include:
- Account Structure
- Conversion Tracking
- Target Audiences
- Deep Dives into The Highest Spending Areas
- Main KPIs Overview
- Where Your Brand Is Wasting Budget
- Missed Opportunities
In order to capitalise on the expanding eCommerce market, it’s important to understand the details of how your brand presents itself online.
How to Improve Your eCommerce Marketing and Increase Your ROI
By the year 2040, it’s estimated that 95% of purchases will be made via an eCommerce website, while the eCommerce sector is already growing over 23% year-on-year.
Many consumers now prefer to shop via eCommerce websites due to the superior user experience and convenience compared to shopping on the highstreet, while business owners much prefer the lower costs.
Traditional marketing methods are restricted by various issues including labour costs, supply chain issues, and time delays. eCommerce marketing isn’t impacted by any of these issues. The convenience of being able to exist online at any time opens up a world of opportunities when it comes to implementing a high achieving eCommerce marketing strategy, whether that’s targeting a particular demographic or investing budget in some areas of expertise rather than others.
Why Work with an Award-Winning eCommerce Marketing Agency that Specialises in Taking Businesses to the Next Level?
At PPC Geeks, we pride ourselves on what we achieve for our clients on a daily basis, be that significant results or boosting their eCommerce business through the power of digital marketing.
We always have your businesses’ best interests in mind when it comes to marketing. That being said, we also provide a lot of added value, including:
- Exclusive access to our UK based, comprehensively certified PPC team who pride themselves on having worked with some of the most established eCommerce companies in the planet
- No surprising pricing models. Just an uncomplicated structure that prioritises increasing your sales through your eCommerce website
- Our work is unmatched by anything an inhouse team could produce. We are simply more equipped and knowledgeable in the field of eCommerce marketing
- With a proven track record in the eCommerce sector, we make our clients millions of pounds in improved sales
- We provide you with one single point of contact. This way nothing gets lost and you can communicate with one dedicated individual whilst also benefiting from the use of the whole PPC Geeks team.
- We are completely focused on making smart, informed and data-driven KPI decisions that have your marketing interests in mind
- When it comes to eCommerce marketing, we don’t believe in unnecessary risk. We always consider your wider objectives before making any decision
- We have hundreds of 5-star reviews on Trustpilot from some of the world’s biggest eCommerce businesses
How Are Your Google Ads Doing?
Get your 100% Free Google PPC Ads Audit here and find out How To Get Better Results Fast!
What are the Best eCommerce Marketing Strategies on the Market?
eCommerce has massively increased in popularity in recent years, with 93.5% of global internet users having purchased a product online at some point in their lifetime.
That being said, having a good eCommerce website is no guarantee of success - you need a competent eCommerce marketing strategy in order to boost engagement and brand awareness.
- Implement an eCommerce SEO Strategy - SEO is vital for ranking highly in organic searches and increasing website engagement. If customers can’t find your website, they won’t be able to purchase your products, so it’s important to integrate a competent SEO plan into your eCommerce marketing strategy
- Consider a Remarketing Strategy - The average basket abandonment rate for eCommerce websites is 69.8%. With this in mind, by implementing a remarketing strategy into your plan, you can increase sales by creating an email marketing campaign which lets customers know their items are waiting in their basket. Something as simple as this can be the catalyst for a successful remarketing campaign
- Prioritise your website - Modern consumers are drawn to an engaging, clean, concise and easy to navigate website. Therefore, sticking to a consistent eCommerce marketing strategy that includes making updates to your website should help you achieve success
Get 5-Star Google PPC Ads Results With Our Free Audit
PPC Geeks: The eCommerce Marketing Agency You Can Trust
Take the guesswork out of building your eCommerce business online and let one of the world’s best eCommerce marketing agencies guide you on how to boost product sales and increase brand awareness.
In short, our team of eCommerce marketing specialists are on hand 24/7 to help grow your business in record time.